INTRODUCE ABOUT CHAU DUC INDUSTRIAL PARK
- Chau Duc Industrial Park is located in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, 01 out of 08 provinces located in the Southern Key Economic Region, including: Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Long An and Tien Giang.
- Chau Duc Industrial Park was established in 2008, invested by Sonadezi Chau Duc Shareholding Company (SZC).
- Industries attracting investment: Electronics, telecommunications, production of pharmaceutical, medical products, mechanics, electrical appliances, car accessories, production of new materials and nanotechnologies, silver smiting and jewelry, gemstones, assembly of transport vehicles, agro-pharmaceutical, agricultural, food, drinks processing, construction materials, garments, plastic products, woodworking.
- Sonadezi Long Thanh is building Workshop Clusters for lease in Chau Duc Industrial Park with a total area of 516,244.8 m2
- 04 Workshop Clusters for lease with specific areas as follows:
– Location 1: Area of 28,400 m2 has been built
– Location 2: Area of 58,520 m2 under construction
– Location 3: Area of 168,842.5 m2 has been designed
– Location 4: Area of 260,182.3 m2 has been designed