Introduce about Long Thanh Industrial Zone
- Long Thanh Industrial Zone is located in Dong Nai province, 01 out of 08 provinces located in the Southern Key Economic Region, including: Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Long An and Tien Giang.
- Long Thanh Industrial Zone was established in 2003, invested by Sonadezi Long Thanh Shareholding Company (SZL).
Long Thanh Industrial Zone has a total area of 488 hectares, including:
- Area of industrial land: 309.13 ha
- Area of service land: 68 ha
- Area of green and public facilities: 154.19 ha
Industries attracting investment:
- High or non-polluting industries include high-tech industries (clean industries) and service facilities, technology transfer service companies.
- Low-polluting industries include industries such as apparel, electronic assembly, and precision mechanical types.